Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Sonakshi Sinha: Ranveer is not my type

Those of you who love to talk about Ranveer-Sonakshi affair, here is the update. In a latest interview Sonakshi Sinha has rubbished reports of link-up between her and her current co-actor Ranveer Singh. In a candid chat, the actress has spoken in detail about the alleged affair between her and Ranveer, which has been doing rounds in the media lately. Talking about the alleged love affair, Sonakshi says, "Ranveer is not my type at all. Such link-up reports affect me at times since I am answerable to my parents. I don't know why someone would try to misconstrue our professional chemistry."
While Sonakshi might deny being romantically involved with Ranveer, the actress however holds him in great esteem. Says she, "He's full of energy, and just the opposite of what I am as an actor. He likes to prepare for his scenes and rehearse a lot; you know what you call method acting. He continues to stay in character even when the camera is switched off. I, on the other hand, hate to rehearse and I switch off with the camera. It makes for an interesting combination and it shows on screen."
It must be mentioned that Ranveer and Sonakshi will be part of Vikramaditya Motwani's upcoming directorial venture titled LOOTERA.

No comments:

Post a Comment