Friday, May 25, 2012

Fitness Secret of Kangana Ranaut

My fitness secret is my regular and disciplined yoga practice. Though I go to the gym and follow a good diet, it is yoga that helps

  me stay fit. It creates strength in the body, provides flexibility and also strengthens the mind. Over the years, I have had an erratic schedule of shoots, outdoors etc. In spite of that I find time to do an hour of yoga everyday no matter where I am. This discipline is the only way to ensure you stay fit.

2 comments:

  1. Good Share! Some really valuable information here. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. Look forward to reading more of your articles. Voted up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy reading your blog. thanks for sharing information.

    IT'S REALLY WONDERFUL BLOG ALSO " I LIKE IT "

    ReplyDelete